BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009/10/15

a short experience I've ever felt

"I'd rather be a loser with no friends, that's better than having a lot of friends but quietly they hate me and want to destroy me from behind"

I like the word, because I think it is better to be a loser than have many friends who want to destroy us from behind.
you must know how the pain, I also know you'll never feel hurt by others, even those we love.

I once had a friend, she's very good to me, I think she is
the best friend I ever had (from a number of my best friend), We often walk together, jokes and laughter we spent together, I often talked about anything to her, because at first I was quite trust her.
until one day, I told her, that I liked someone at school, she gave positive feedback about it and I feel good, haha, but I felt there was something strange, she is closer to someone who I like, they often laugh together, at first I did not care, but one of my friends say, that's right, the friend likes someone who I like, I was surprised, because she had say, if she likes someone else. until the end that made me hit them dating, people who I always believed I praise, it has betrayed me, it hurts.

Ok I'm starting to accept reality, I turned to someone else, but I felt after she dated, she attitude changed, become selfish, I do not know why it happened.
One day, word got out that someone who like me, like me too, but I did not know it's true what not, but I know, my good friend knows that secret, but, she match people who I love to others, my heart is getting sore!

I know, love is not everything, but friendship is more important, you know? what makes me 'hate' her? She discusses the flaws in others, reveal all secrets, even though the impact that I received is not bad, because other friends over on my side, until she in a class hated by even one generation of school.
she did not have friends, until finally (maybe) realize what a mistake she had done her and she apologized, but several weeks later, she repeated the same thing.
I did not care, but the point is, 'I've been hurt by one of the most I love and I believe' and it's very sick, well, I'm not a perfect person, always making mistakes, and I apologize if I have hurt you Sometimes I'm carried away emotionally, but actually I love all the friends and even all my friends.

NB : to all my friends, I don't care where you come from, what your background is really, you just tell me the truth don't lie, I accept what the person they are, above all, thank you for all you've given me all this time, you're always in my heart :D




0 comments: